Business ACH Manager
Simplify payment processing and account management with ACH Manager. Available as an upgrade of Business Online Banking, ACH Manager allows you to conveniently originate electronic debits and/or credits between accounts at any financial institution.
ACH Manager allows you to perform a number of banking transactions — all while expediting the process. Even use ACH to consolidate funds across multiple accounts with multiple financial institutions into one central account.
- Available through Business Online Banking; for a low $5.00 monthly fee
- Direct deposit of employee payroll
- Optional imports of ACH files from your accounting/payroll software
- Make and receive vendor payments 24/7, electronically
- Make electronic debits and credits between accounts at other financial institutions
- Cash concentration capabilities; consolidate funds from multiple accounts into one central deposit account
- Easier collections; debit customer accounts to collect recurring membership dues, rent, installment payments, etc.
- Efficient and accurate processing
- Bill customers directly for an expedited accounts receivables process
- Streamline recordkeeping
- Eliminates waste and expense of paper checks
- Please contact a bank representative to schedule an on-site demonstration.
Grant authority levels to multiple users — each with their own personalized security settings and capabilities. Each user will create a secure ID and PIN that will be used along with an individual County Bank-issued security token.* This prevents unauthorized users from accessing or downloading your personal information.
Here at County Bank, we strive to provide state of the art technology that ensures your business accounts operate within the most secure possible environment.
*County Bank utilizes Vasco DIGIPASS GO 3 security tokens. Tokens are available at an initial one-time cost of $10.