In a fast-paced world where multi-tasking is essential, mobile banking is the ultimate solution to convenient finance management. Own a smartphone? If so, the nearest branch is in your pocket! You're already on the road to simple and secure mobile banking. Wherever you are, you'll have access to bill pay, funds transfers, check tracking, and much more.
- Fast, free, secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Take advantage of helpful online product demonstrations
- Use this service in any of three convenient ways:
- Web browsing
- App download - on iPhone or Android
- Text banking
- Offers all the functionality of online banking
- View accounts in real-time
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Pay a babysitter, make rent payment, or get reimbursed for movie tickets quickly via Pop Money
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Locate the nearest County Bank branch or ATM
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply
- Mobile App
2.) Launch the "TouchBanking" app
3.) Enter the app code of CountyBank
4.) Enter your access ID (the same ID you use to log into online banking), press continue
5.) Enter your security questions setup in online banking, press continue
6.) Enter your online banking password, press Log In
7.) Agree to the Terms: Click "I Accept"
8.) You have completed enrollment
- Text Banking
We offer SMS text banking, which allows you to receive account information via text message on your mobile devices. When you send us a text/SMS message requesting information, we'll send a reply text containing that information within seconds.
Simply text the following commands:
- Request: BAL
- Response: Available balance for all enrolled accounts
- Request: HIST
- Response: Five most recent transactions for all enrolled accounts
- Request: HIST + account nickname
- Response: Five most recent transactions for the specified account
- Request: HELP
- Response: A list of text commands (BAL, HIST, SUSPEND)
- Request: SUSPEND
- Response: SMS service for the enrolled user will be immediately suspended.
Commands are not case sensitive.