Manage your business more effectively with QuickBooks! Business customers who use County Bank's online banking can use Web Connect to download account information into QuickBooks accounting software.
- No manual data entry: Once you're set up, you can download all your transactions right into QuickBooks — instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data: Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions: Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use: Web Connect files may be automatically opened by QuickBooks directly from your online banking, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- Automatic account setup: Simply initiate a download to QuickBooks from your online banking, and QuickBooks sets up your accounts for you--with your data already up to date.
QuickBooks is a registered trademark of Intuit Inc.
Get started now!
- County Bank's business online banking customers can use QuickBooks software to download and track their checking and savings accounts.
- Simply enroll in County Bank business online banking and set up your online account
- Purchase the QuickBooks software and install it on your PC
- Start the QuickBooks software and add County Bank Business Accounts to your QuickBooks Institutions setup*
- For more information on how to use the QuickBooks software to set up institutions, please check Intuit QuickBooks or use the Help function within QuickBooks